Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

350 pound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 350 pound

i no 350 is absolutely nothing to spend on a pole but i dnt fish matches i just do pleasure angling once a week. if you all had 350 pound to spend what pole would you all get??????????

I would go for a second hand garbo renaissance, 16 mtrs with about 6 top kits for around £250 to £350 according to condition. I have had this pole from new about 12 years ago and still going strong, i recently bought a second hand one for spares at a cost of £250. There are plenty of these poles around still and are very good for commercials.
    Steve Davies

Comment

hi mate you can get alot more for your money if u buy second hand its something ive never thought of doin for 350 there is alot you can get for your money but the sr2 has to be worth a good loooooooooook mate fishermans friend will do one for 359 talk nice to him they might get it lower its got a match kit 3 power kits and a cuppin kit i like them cause ive got the sr3 and love it mate go have a look at it its only 12.5m but if you want longer poles for that price they wont be very fishable at them lenghts have a good look around there is alot of poles in that price range
      [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X