Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shotting aids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shotting aids

Hi Gents,
    Anybody got experience of these gadgets?.Failing eyesight and thick fingers are causing me a problem with anything smaller than a No.8.
    Regards...Bob

Having only one usable hand I have trouble putting any shot on line what I do is use double sided tape to hold the shot & stick the line in the cut then nip it closed with a pair of style pliers. The only trouble is having to make all my rigs at home If your eyes are dodgy use a magnifying glass I have one made up on a clamp.
    Last edited by jethro; 3 August 2009, 06:48 PM.
    I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
    He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Guys if its for pole rigs try stotz,

They lay a little easier on your finger as they are flat and make application alot better

I have dodgy eyes and sausage fingers not a good combination but I can put a size 12 stot on with relative ease
      [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

same here JC and I use the stoza as well it is like the style pliers of old but made for the stoz make putting the stoz on a breeze
        A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Shotting Aids

Thanks for the info gents.

Comment

Working...
          X