Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Best Landig Net Handle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Landig Net Handle?

Hi Guys, what is the best landing net handle on the market for match fishing, average carp 4lb-8lb on comercials?
    Cheers

handle

the best, probably the airity or nest twin scoop, i use a drenan twist lock which is a fantastic bit of kit and wont let you down, fairly light, easily adjusable for length, and very strong.

Comment

diawa airity mate far superior to anythink else, even at 4m it unbelivably stiff!

Comment

I had a Preston Power Handle.

It broke.

Comment

Having asked a similar question last week and the majority voted for the Drennan Ex Strong.. So i got myself 1 for just over £50 delivered..

Its just arrived and first impressions are very good..
          Pinned thread for starters, light for something so strong, and the right price..
          Effort = Reward.

Comment

In the last year i have bought a Leeda Zoo Creature, Broke
            Preston Power handle, smashed in my hand
            Daiwa Tournament, threaded end came off.

I too am confused which handle to purchase, prior to the rubbish mentioned above i had an old shakespear job which i had had for years and left it behind on a match.

Helppppppppppppppppp
            Come on you Spurs!

Comment

I dont think it really matters as long as its decently light and doesn't break !!

Your landing net handle does not affect the amount of fish you catch, unless its far to heavy or to flimsy !!
              [CENTER][B][U]Fishing is a lifestyle, not a hobby !![/U][/B][/CENTER]
              [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
              [CENTER]:)[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by The Corn King View Post
                In the last year i have bought a Leeda Zoo Creature, Broke
                Preston Power handle, smashed in my hand
                Daiwa Tournament, threaded end came off.

I too am confused which handle to purchase, prior to the rubbish mentioned above i had an old shakespear job which i had had for years and left it behind on a match.

Helppppppppppppppppp
                I've replaced the Preston Power (!) handle with a Shakespeare Polestar Power handle. Seems a lot better made and has a thread on each section. It's a bit heavier but so what?

Comment

Laning net handle

Thanks guys for all the advice, although expensive I have decided to go for the Airity, not an easy decision for a Preston/Korum fanatic !!
                  Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X