Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

advice on a trolley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on a trolley

hello all,
    i have the preston on box 6 which is very nice thank you and holds my 18 odd stone quite well. but the only fault is it is quite heavy and i want a trolley for it but have been hearing differnt things regarding the preston trolley, ie: wheels puncturing and the bar that holds it on marking the seat?
    any advice on what trolley would fit it.?

No doubt but get the space shuttle. best trolley ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yes second that best trolley ever shuttle is if you can get one in very short supply apparently

Comment

RRp around £80 but will get one for £70. Most good tackle shops sell them or will order u one !!

Comment

yup deffo space shuttle
          Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

shuttle mate its a god send
            [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

advice on a trolley

well, looks like the shuttle it is then thanks for the advice guys

Comment

shuttle is the best on the market

Comment

Working...
                X