Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Space Station..???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Space Station..???

Fellas..

Whats the issues with these boxes, seems to be a few floating around for sale..?

Before i sold the Tournie box of mine i was seriously considering one of these.. Something else come up which is the only reason i didnt buy one.. I may evenstill consider one when ive settled into my new house..
    Effort = Reward.

nothing wrong with them they are very good boxes

Comment

I have had a tx for over a year now, its been used about 3 times every week. This is a very stable box when set up on the bank even with the legs extended, you can add different drawers and trays to suit your own requirements.

The biggest downside is the weight they are very heavy so a shuttle or trolley is an absolute must. The black insert caps on the legs will need to be glued in before you use it otherwise they have a tendancy to come off when removing attachments. Last week i snapped off one of the mud feet from the leg, this happened while walking across a field with the box on the shuttle and the foot got caught on the ground and broke off.

Overall this is an excellent box which i would highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
      X