Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pole

OK lads im after spending some hard earned wonga on a new pole, anybody got any advice on any decent poles on the market at moment got to be 16m power and match tops about £2000 any info appeiciated lads.

new pole RE:

Hi there mate if your willing to spend about £2000 then i would defiantly consider the Preston GXR 2000 great pole!, costing £1,199 so you will have some left over , and as for the kits you want to be included this is all there aswell i will let you have a look for yourself.

use this link

http://www.broomtacklebox.co.uk/epages/es114848.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es114848_es122259296535/Products/"GXR2000/16M"&ViewAction=ViewProductViaPortal&Locale=en_GB

and i also know that some other tackle outlets on the web have offers also but for what your getting in this it seems like a more than reasonable price to me!!

hope this helps mate

regards
    shane
    Last edited by Shane knappert; 9 August 2009, 12:50 PM.

Comment

depends what your looking for
      id say maver comp for lightness if u fishing long regular
      preston or dawia for a strength

Comment

Sensas range

Currently I have taken preference to the Sensas range not had any problems with my 774 good spares and cheap extra butt sections if required.

but its each to there own when it comes to poles you need to try before you buy.

Cheers

GV123

Comment

Working...
        X