Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shimano aerocast feeder rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano aerocast feeder rods

Has anynody either seen or used one of these rods yet?, i have read a bit about them ,
    just wanted to what they are like, and if they are worth the money

If they are good enough for steve ringer and mick bull, theyre good enough for anyone in my book.

Comment

i have the 12-14ft heavy feeder an awesome bit of kit had it about 4 months now pull a ship in faced up turn it to the side and its very forgiving a dream to fish with nice and lightcomes with 3 tips not inserts full final section's buy one you wont regret it m8.i use the stradic 12-14ft multi heavy as back up another mint rod i have two they will never be for sale there are in my no can sell section along with a few other favoured rods.im sure the aerocast will be with them.
      Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Thanks for that lads
        rich, i am thinking of getting the multi heavy, i have the antares multi heavy which i rate very highly,
        think i will invest in one tomorrow, and give it a try on thursday, will let you know what i think

Comment

I've had the medium feeder for about 8 months fantastic piece of kit and worth every penny

Comment

good investment

Originally posted by davelincs View Post
            Thanks for that lads
            rich, i am thinking of getting the multi heavy, i have the antares multi heavy which i rate very highly,
            think i will invest in one tomorrow, and give it a try on thursday, will let you know what i think
            im sure you will love it just remember that the action depends on how you are holding it reel faced down very strong sideways on more action strange to start with but a bonus when you get use to it

Comment

ordered one this morning should be here tomorrow.
              i suppose with the oval blank they do take a bit of getting used to, but i am sure it won,t take long to get the hang of it

Comment

the rod came this morning, whilst i was fishing, just set it up with the no 2 tip in, its now in the preston hardcase , will be using it in thurs on the tidal trent,hope theres some big fish feeding

Comment

Fished with the rod a few times now, with the no 2 and no 3 tip, excellent rod,have had bream upto 4lb, barbel upto 7lb,and chub to 3lb,all of these on the tidal,non tidal trent,i am that impressed with the rod,i have just bought the multi medium 12/13ft

Comment

told you did'nt i lol i have both myself and thinking of going for the light
                    to date 19lb ghost on heavy and 15lb mirror on med
                    minty rods but worth every penny they as good as the stradics 5* from me

Comment

11ft i am sure that will work fine on the stainy/new junction, i will have to stop reading these posts rich,its costing me a fortune

Comment

Working...
                      X