Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Maver Messiah Sorted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver Messiah Sorted

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that I have had a break through today after umpteen phone calls. But first a BIG BIG thanks to all that responded to my initial query and the very useful phone numbers:

So in third place we have, my local Angling supplier whom shall remain nameless .

In Second place was Fosters, I rang them on a couple of occasions and spoke to Pete what a great guy very very helpful, they are moving shops at the moment and he went to the trouble of sorting me the required pieces, I applaude them highly, would certainly recomend and use them again .

And the Winner is:
    DAVIES ANGLING in Staines. Spoke to Tony whom again was very very helpful, the problem seems that Maver wouldn't get a replacement for another two weeks, so Tony has let me have a number 4 section and top 3 match kit of a Maver Messiah in the shop for a very reasonable price . To say this guy was helpful is an understatement, very good communication and the good news is I will receive my new bits on Thursday, know hows that for impeccable service. WELL DONE DAVIES ANGLING SUPPLIES

Thanks again to all who participated in my quest.
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

im glad you got it sorted ok dude

Comment

Thanks Rick,

><((((?>

Comment

i am glad to see you got it sorted in the end......

Comment

excellent service bill......... who are you going to ring for them to show you how to catch fish on it then......that could be a little more tricky.... and dont forget the interpreter me duck
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Hi Peter alias Larry,

If you could please PM me your number I will contact you, as the Oracle of Fishing perhaps you can give me some input on how to get the best from my Maver you are the Messiah Larry after all me Duck.

><((((?>

Comment

mmmmn not sure if there is a little bit of sarcasm there, or you really think i am a guru ... but maybe just maybe i am as good as i say i am... so i have made a decision and please dont get upset or intimidated by it..

I AM GONNA GIVE YOU SUCH A THRASHING AT BONEHILL THERE WILL BE NO DOUBT ABOUT HOW I GOT MY REPUTATION...

sorry did i raise my voice a little make the journey south if you dare i will be waiting

Comment

teepot v the duck

Comment

The Duck to Win PMSL

><((((?>