Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

the right choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the right choice

hi every1..ive been on the hunt for a new pole..im only a pleasure angler so i dont want or need nething to expensive.so far people have suggest the garbolino squad max 5 13m, the diawa sr2 12.5, shimano technium xtb 13m, i have also just noticed the garbolino match mayhem for a little more money. can ne1 give me some help so i dont buy the wrong thing. thanks

Having seen a few threads asking much the same question, the Daiwa SR2 would seem to be the best choice out of the 3 you mention. But at the end of the day, it's your choice. I'm only going by what i've read.
    I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

i just do pleasure fishing and iv got the mavor power lite it is a very good all round pole its £399 and you get 2 match kits 3 power witch 1 is a cupping kit but at the end of the day you need to go to your local tackle shop and hold diffrent poles and see witch 1 you feel comfortable with thats the best thing you can realy do hope this helps

Comment

Working...
      X