Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fisherking Eurocarp electronic scales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisherking Eurocarp electronic scales

Hi everyone,

I received a set of the 60Kg Fisherking Eurocarp digital scales for review.

Not having been a fan of digital scales in the past they are now becomming more and more recognised on fisheries and matches - so what about this set -

These are probably the best made and most solidly constructed set of digital scales I have ever laid my hands on, the set I was given weighs up to 132lb or 60Kg in one hit - they have mega heavy duty weigh hooks and are very easily zeroed with the tear facility. OK as a match angler the camoflage paint on the scale itself would not be my choice but these are primarily aimed at the carp boys - all round 9/10, very very good for the price.

The info from Fisherking - Enjoy the accuracy of digital weigh scales with the Fisherking EuroCarp scales. The easy to use scale is tremendously light- weighing in at a mere 650 grams with the chunky stainless steel karibiner clip and weighing hook (both supplied) and batteries (450 grams without)- yet surprisingly tough.

The light-weight, heavy duty, stainless steel strain-guage technology not only give gives a far more accurate reading than spring scales (pounds are measured in 1oz increments), but it also means that the scale has no moving parts- so nothing to break if you drop it or some clumsy baggage handler gets a bit rough with your bags as you head torwards your destination to go in search of monster carp. Don't comprimise on quality, choose the best- we're weight above the rest!!

If you want to see more about these scales go to Fisherkinguk.com - developed by experienced anglers to create high performance angling solutions
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital
Working...
X