Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Team Daiwa 200 seat box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Daiwa 200 seat box

Hello all, Im lucky enough to be shopping for a new seat box. The one thats caught my eye is the Daiwa 200 with the wheel kit. I have searched for reviews on the web but they dont really tell me much.

What im asking is if anyone has any opinions or experience with this seat box it will be very helpfull. Thought Id better check before going out and buying one.

Many Thanks
    I don't exaggerate... I just remember BIG!

i used to have a milo and sold it for a 200 ,ive only used it 3 times but so far i love it its as stable as a rive but more comfy,the only problem ive found is the wheel kit (the keep slipping

Comment

Thanks neilboro, and how would you rate the build quality?

Comment

i also have one,and as the previous post said the wheel kit kept sliding down, a real pain. build quality is pretty good very stable i also got 2 extra telescopic legs from daiwa as it only came with 4 very comfy tho i thought it was good value mine is 18 m0nths old used at least twice a week hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks stonfo. Just the info I needed. Been to have a look at one yesterday, it looks really good but then you have to ask yourself why is it 150 quid cheaper than the tournament pro. Just thought I'd ask the people that use them. Thanks again.

Comment

stonfo ,how do u stop the wheels slipping?

Comment

Hi
              I have had my 200 exactly a month and used it at least a dozen times already. Its superb imo. My advise would be to shop around as prices vary a lot. Got imine from

0114tackle2fish with a very quick service and cheap carriage. Details below.

DAIWA 200 SEAT BOX + FOOTPLATE WITH FREE TROLLEY KIT on eBay

Regards
              Rob.

Comment

well i put two bits of flat alluminium either sides of wheel legs and pop riveted them on to required heght..... jobs a gudun hope this helps m8

Comment

Working...
                X