Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Advice anyoune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice anyoune?

Hello there. I am pretty new to fishing and have inherited a lot of tackle.

I am keeping enough for myself but wondered if anyone knows where I can find advice on parting with the new tackle, and also a fair amount of pretty much mint vintage tackle.

I look forward to learning from you guys and gals and perhaps falling in love with fishing as much as my father.

Thanks

list some of the items on here mate in the for sale section.

Comment

Thanks danny mate.

I am just looking up informatio0n on the Bruce and Walker hexagraph carp rods that I have,.... They appear to be quite expensive.

Comment

£4-500 new,not a great deal less for mint second hand,it depends on the model,beautiful rods,way out of my price range.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Blimey !!!!! I have a matching pair 12" Hexograph Carp 1.78tc, bagged......
          I have just found 3 x Technium, a pair of Hyperloop and a pair of Powerloop amongst many other cane and carbon rods, loads-a reels...... Blimey...

Whooooo!! I have just found a pair of matching Allcocks Wizards - I would say 99% Mint..., Oh!, and a Richard Walker MKIV....

I' am gonna have to have a think

I recon that I should make a note of what I find and post the list.

Thanks for all of your help guys..

Comment

I reckon youve struck gold there mate.

Comment

I recon...LOL..., and i am still finding more....., just found a pair of Match Aerial centre pins No365091, don't look as if they have seen line.

Comment

well mate, i guess you will soon have a whole lot of new mates when they find out.
                fair play to you and good luck

Comment

My Aerial,was tatty and sold on fleabay in 2 mins flat with a buy now price of £200.take advice on your tackle before you let it go mate.

Comment

Thanks for the posts guys.

I will let you know what I end up with.

I came across a couple of Adcock Stanton center pins that appear to be virtually unused with a receipt from Nottingham in the box dated 2000, a couple of Rodcraft 12' long range Carbon kevlar custom....and the list goes on....

Oh and a one off Purple Titanium Center pin that was manufactured for a show in the 90's. It spins forever.. When I have more info I will post

Comment

If you dont sell em mate make sure you are insured for all youre gear

Comment

Originally posted by fishster View Post
                        If you dont sell em mate make sure you are insured for all youre gear

I think your right mate.
                        having spoken to a couple of collectors I am starting to sweat a bit.

Comment

Try the coop they do a sports package but you need to take pics of gear as proof.

Comment

Working...
                          X