Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston GiS 9 versus GiS 81

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston GiS 9 versus GiS 81

I have both poles and want to sell one, which is the better pole , which one should should I keep?

sell em both matey,,they're both crap!!!!

only jokin dude,,,, aint used or seen the gis9,,if its owt like the gis12 keep it,,,said that,,if the 81's like the 91...keep that too
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

hi
      I have the GIS81 and love it , mind you I have so many topkits if I went to another make it would cost me near a grand in topkits.
      Rumour control has it that Daiwa are bringing out some new Poles in October which will be worth a look and Im waiting to see what Preston are gonna do.
      John

Comment

haha

GIS 12 all the way mate sell em both and get 1 lol
        [COLOR="red"]Pride[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]Of[/COLOR][COLOR="#ff00ff"]Derby[/COLOR][COLOR="#00ffff"]Juniors[/COLOR]:cool: [COLOR="#ff00ff"]Drawbag [COLOR="#00ffff"]Wanabeee :)[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

if your going to sell 1 mate can i have first dibs on buying 1 as im interested ?

cheers, Ben

Comment

i am with jake

Comment

Originally posted by bronzemaggot View Post
              hi
              I have the GIS81 and love it , mind you I have so many topkits if I went to another make it would cost me near a grand in topkits.
              Rumour control has it that Daiwa are bringing out some new Poles in October which will be worth a look and Im waiting to see what Preston are gonna do.
              John
              don't forget mate all gis topkits fit other gis poles so you can upgrade
              to a new gis pole and keep some of your kits
              Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

sell em both and get a gis12 absolute is about the best reply on this thread dude,,,
                people rave on about the tourny pro? i had the money for both and would take the gis12 any day!!!!
                absolutely love mine,,,,
                what a pole!
                :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Thanks for all the advice guys, looks like I need to seriously consider selling both and investing in the GIS 12

Comment

if your selling the gis9 mate let me know . I might take it off you at the right price.
                    out of darkness cometh light

Comment

the GIS9 is as good as a tourny IMO

what you gonna upgrade to? I would buy 'The One' over a GIS12

Comment

Working...
                      X