Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Aldi 2 man bivvy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldi 2 man bivvy

I,ve just bought a 2 man bivvy from Aldi it is very good for the price i bought so me and me lad can have a nights fishing at our local water. what do you all think of it.
    Attached Files

Looks ok for the odd overnighter mate,couple of points to watch out for,its a single skin so if you get any rain try to keep stuff away from the walls(especially your bedding as you can get condensation)also if you get a run in the dark watch that front lip(theres one on the inner of my easy dome and i often go base over apex rushing to get out lol).Make sure youve got plenty to keep you boyh warm at night,it can get pretty cool even at this time of the year.Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Cheers peter for advice that is all i bought it for so i could take my lad for a night at a time to our local i,m going one night this week .Any bait suggestions for this time of year peter.

Comment

If its a pressured water,try to find out whats the going flavour,if not id stick with 1 of the old faithfulls tutti fruiti,scopex or maybe activ8.if the carp are having it meat(big lumps) or corn will still catch,but my favourite is a lob or two in the marigins(one of the most underestimated baits going).let us know how you get on mate.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Cheers peter will do

Comment

Working...
          X