Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston on box accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston on box accessories

Fellas,does anyone use the mega side tray and if so what do you think of it,or do you use the one with the lid or the tray where you an store a deep tray underneath.Looking to get some type but interestd to know what people who have them think .Thanks as usual to all who reply.Regards OM

I use the mega side tray have had it for couple of months cant fault it tbh, the leg off the tray is telescopic so can deal with uneven ground, the thing is huge plenty of room for bait tubs and tackle havent got the lid so cant comment but from what I have seen good addition. Solid bit of kit.

Hope that helps mate

Comment

Cheers m8.Regards OM

Comment

Ive been using the Mega Side Tray for a few months too after upgrading from the Large Side Tray.

I think it is superb. Its very steady, stable and has plenty of room for bait tubs / tackle.

I would recommend it.

Comment

Just read some good reports on another sire so its looking like a spending spree tommorrow,by the way i tried all weekend to get some PR 36 in size 16 ,like rocking horse muck round our way.Thanks for the replies fellas.Regards OM

Comment

Working...
          X