Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishing Chair..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Chair..

Looking for a decent chair,?anyone reccomend one for me at a good price.

Not sure but i bought one without an adjustable recliner on it and it was awkward to sit back on,so get one that reclines,

Comment

Korum Chair, £60. Fisherman's Friend Birmingham.
      The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Originally posted by Mickangler View Post
        Looking for a decent chair,?anyone reccomend one for me at a good price.
        not one at pride park !!!
        Sean Hanrahan

Comment

Looking forward to satdy tricky,a hat trick of wins for the Rams,can't see anything else..lol

Comment

oioi i have the korum delux chair , i sat in lots before buying it, and would not be with out it now.
            its that good i even use it in the garden,
            my friend u looks after me when i going fishing 9 iam disabled and need somone wjith me to make sure i dont go in after em) is now bringing me them caffine drinks because, when i feeder fish i tend to drop off its that comfy.

other pluses are that it is very light to carry, and has that many attchments which you can add u will spoilt what to have from side tray, bolly arms , feeder arms, ect.
            they now £99 i belive but worth it, dont hold me too it but i belive fosters of birmingham have them on at £89

Comment

Originally posted by Mickangler View Post
              Looking forward to satdy tricky,a hat trick of wins for the Rams,can't see anything else..lol
              we'll see - are you going ? if you are look up to your right top tier in corner i'll be wearing a red shirt
              Sean Hanrahan

Comment

Originally posted by thetrickytree View Post
                we'll see - are you going ? if you are look up to your right top tier in corner i'll be wearing a red shirt
                :lol: I tell you what, you try living in Derby with a wife as a Forest Fan

Comment

No not going to match due to the extortionate prices Forest charge nowadays,£35 squid a throw so i'm led to believe,went to the last one when commons got the winner when you where 2 none up..priceless...not so sure about the same outcome this time around.due to dodgy strikers..ie Paul Dickov

Comment

Originally posted by shiny_bottom_1 View Post
                    :lol: I tell you what, you try living in Derby with a wife as a Forest Fan
                    shows you must be an excellent bloke and a good catch my man............. if her brilliant choice in football teams are anything to go by ! sorry for hijacking the thread mick, ive been having a think and ive got a korum chair that i aint used for a while only trouble being it was a prezzie from the kids but i'll work on em and get back to you.
                    Sean Hanrahan

Comment

shows you must be an excellent bloke and a good catch my man............. if her brilliant choice in football teams are anything to go by ! sorry for hijacking the thread mick, ive been having a think and ive got a korum chair that i aint used for a while only trouble being it was a prezzie from the kids but i'll work on em and get back to you.

ok m8 ..Cheers.

Comment

nice avatar (tongue wedged firmly in cheek) !
                        Sean Hanrahan

Comment

Good result for your lads today tricky,allthough did'nt think Tysons antics where called for ,waving the flag and goading the Derby fans just cus Lilly did something similar last time...gl for rest of season.

Comment

cheers mick - must say though if he'd done it at pride park i'd agree but in front of 25,000 forest fans and about 2,500 derby fans as most had already gone ! - robbie savage was to blame m8 lucky not to be sent off for his antics through the ninety - great occasions though should have been on telly bud cant wait till away game
                            Sean Hanrahan

Comment

Working...
                            X