Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Best mono fishing line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best mono fishing line?

Im looking to change the line on my reel,currently using 6lb khameleon and needs changing.looking to load my reel with 8lb line,which is strong,with good knot strength and lo diameter,will be fishing in the margins for large carp.any advice please

maxima cant go rong with it
    :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Comment

Daiwa Sensor great value good quality
      [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Sensor for my money every time.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

lol lol like the disgorger bit justin case
          [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

maxima

Comment

sensor

Comment

Thanks every 1

Comment

If you had asked this on a carp forum you would have had at least 20 different opinions,as it is you have 2. but they are imo the 2 best,not a lot to choose between them they are both very good.its up to you.
                  Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

i have always used maxima and swear by it- but have i have loaded my reels for carp fishing both for method and pellet wag with sensor purely and simply based on cost, you get twice as much for your money and i cant tell the difference while using it.

Comment

Always used maxima for years, however this year i've been trying Sensor. I bought the bulk spools which are cracking value for money and so far its been spot on.

Comment

Working...
                      X