Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Colmic seatbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colmic seatbox

Hase anyone seen the new colmic box yet what do you think of it.

I'll hopefully be getting a look at it close up when the rep brings one to the meetings mate so i'll fill you in on some details at some point if you like. Looks well doesnt it. If its owt like the poles, floats lines and hooks in terms of quality it will be a winner. Take a look at the 5000x line when its on general sale in a shop near you. Very low diameter for the ratings, its strong as hell!!!

Comment

I saw one the other week at somerset angling in Bridgewater.It looks like they have had a collaboration with Milo as the modules look the same, with the same fittings/catches, not sure if they are the same size though? It looked a nice box. They was had another colmic box in the window I think it was called the style? It also had milo type modules on it
      You can look at the colmic boxes on their website:
      Panieri - Seat box

Comment

Chavey and Bigmatt Thanks for your feed back on the colmic seat box hopefully i will get to se one soon. Bigmatt ive had the colmic pole x5000 for two 17 months now and it is the best pole ive ever

Comment

The X5000 is THE best pole i have seen mate, its slim and stiff, perhaps not as much as an all-rounderas other models but i'd have one in a shot if i had the cash. Do you use it mostly as a canal/river pole mate or have you given it a proper test on a carp puddle?

Comment

Brilliant pole, use mine for everything including big fish bashing. Had carp on it to 17lb 12oz so far. No issues with strength at all, I use Vespe orange bi core through mine using the Fj90 no limit power kits.
            Colmic
            Old Ghost
            [url]http://petesfishingblog.blogspot.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
            X