Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Which is better Ultegra or Diaflash floatrod??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better Ultegra or Diaflash floatrod??

Hello, i dont have one of this two, but which one do u find better. They were old but still in demand.
    I wnt to know in which areas u prefer this rods?

And, when u have such a ord u will sell, contact me!

Noone does fish it?

Noone can say any about these rods?

Poor.....

Comment

the best float rod ever made in my opinion is the Normark Titan 2000 dont know much about Shimanos
      John

Comment

They are both good, the Ultegra is probably better and with a decent reel seat whearas the Diaflash has sliding rings that come loose all the time so you would need to get a seat fitted or use cycle inner tubing if you found a secondhand rod. How about the new models like the Antaras, have you looked at them as they replaced the Ultegra?

Comment

Hi GermanAngler, MickExUK has both Ultegra and Diaflash rods, he only uses Shimano gear, send him a pm, by the way he lives in Germany.
          www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

I fished for a Shimano team in the 90s and used both.
            Both are great rods - the Diaflash 390H is probably the best rod I've ever used as it could handle so many situations.
            It's such a pity that in general rods are no longer made to the same standard!!

Comment

Working...
            X