Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lasoo tied hooks are crap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lasoo tied hooks are crap.

I purchased some lasoo hooks to try them what a waste of time i placed the bait in the lasoo and pulled the stop down to secure the bait.When i had a bite after bringing the fish to the net the the stop which resembles a float stop had come off this happened 3 or 4 times. Am i doing something wrong or has anyone else had the same problem. Oh ye i caught some good bream on chic peas in mossala sauce.
    Last edited by fishster; 3 September 2009, 10:29 PM. Reason: error

I take it you are using middy pre tied lassoo's, if you replace the soft rubber bead with a small drennan float stop it will solve your problem. However the best way to present your bait with the lassoo is to tie the sliding lassoo knot then just slide a hook on and tie a knottless knot the the loop will open and close and you don't have a bead at all on your line, it's a lot neater and you never have to mess around with beads ect

Comment

cheers how do you tie the sliding knot

Comment

its hard to explain without a diagram and I am rubbish on computers. I think there is a site called knott doctor or something like which will show you sorry I cant be of more help

Comment

ok mate cheers

Comment

Try this..

Match Fishing - Videos - Ultima Knot Clinic - Lasso Knot

Carl.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Working...
            X