Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pole £600?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pole £600?

on the look out for a new pole, reckon good second hand is the way to go but which pole? most waters i fish are carp upto the 10lb mark and skimmers, spending a lot of time at 13m so not really after an out n out carp cruncher, poles on offer for the money as i speak are preston gxr pro 200, MAP parabolix, garbolino super legion and about a million maver's of different types, anyone used any of these, know the good and the bad?
    thanks
    paul

pole under 600

hi mate ive got a browning 16mtr carboxy titanium pole brand new only used for ten mins it has 3 power top 2s and a cupping kit call me on 07999572181 if your interested cost £1300 yours for 450 absolute bargain

Comment

hi m8 i have a super legion and its brilliant, its light, stiff and very strong
      there is a super league for sale on this site at the moment for 600 they are just the same a super legion

Comment

A super league is a bit old, unless its got a very good spare package 600 is a bit high.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

league aka legion

Originally posted by ollie.c View Post
          hi m8 i have a super legion and its brilliant, its light, stiff and very strong
          there is a super league for sale on this site at the moment for 600 they are just the same a super legion
          hi the league your refering to, is actually a legion, a bit of a senior moment when putting up post.

Comment

where ahve you seen the map parabolix for sale at £600

interested myself

Also how does the superlegion compare with newer poles?

Is it sill up there?

Comment

you can get alot of pole brand new for 600 mate
              [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

my trabucco pole is mint apart from number 4 5 tops £350 bargain mate

Comment

Working...
                X