Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pro punch crumb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Teepot
    replied
    all i do Simon is liquidize it bag it( i add my additive here,sugar,powdered milk if required) and then freeze it.... then the day before i intend to use it i run it through the liquidizer again ...on the bank i just riddle it with a pinkie riddle a few times and bobs your uncle .Cup it with out squeezing or squeeze a little try both ways lot depends on depth

Leave a comment:

• Oneabung
    replied
    How do you normally prepare your punch Larry, do you add any extra white crumb to it or push it though a flour seive or anthing like that chap?

Leave a comment:

• Larry Teepot
    started a topic pro punch crumb

pro punch crumb

Saturday on the canal at Olton i decided to try something different i have always been in favor of different colors. So when i seen this day glow yellow Aniseed Flavored punch crumb i thought im having some of that.Caught me straight away ....so i thought its gorra catch fish as well i parted with me £2.50 and waited patiently for the next day.Next day arrives and along with me squat and groundbait me day glow goes in me bag. Left all me liquidized at home so i couldn't be tempted to back out, whistle went so i proceeded to bait up squat and GB line and the punch line well i was a little surprised i cuped in 250ml of day glow it was like a cloud of mustard gas sinking through my peg ah well thats life!!! had an hour in the edge for a tiny roach went over me day glow and low and behold roach then a few more.Then i lost a lump me number 2 elastic was like grey hydro i was just starting to think how much laccy did i put in this top and yes it happened hook pulled out. Yes you guessed i said oh gosh oh golly gosh.And went straight over me GB had a few more roach but no where near threatening any damage to any one so i finished up with 15 prime roach and enjoyed myself in the bargain had some talk angling guys come down to say hello(aka & golden hand ) and a great chat with the guy on the next peg who i ain't really seen for a few years.. so the verdict on the Day glow ( i forgot to add it was already pre wetted ) it texture was right if you want a cloud its good but i didn't really do any better on it than normal white stuff so will be sticking to the liquidized in future.My next match down there is the 1st league match cant wait to get on that leader board.
Working...
X