Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

rive help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rive help

hi i am thinking hard wether or not to get a d25, but i dont rely no which i shud get a st, rx or xt what is the differnce with them and is there any good websites to have a look at or shud i just go to nathans and foster and have a look there? i dont want to spend more than 700 tho so which one and y plz

is it the f2 trays that u by as add ons??

Comment

Pop to fosters.

Go for the ST comp 25 solid box unless you weigh over 16 stone ????

Depending on your height is where the add ons cost.

the 36 is where your money starts to get chewed up cause preston immitations have not copied the dims yet but give it time ????
      here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

ok cheers i weight about 9 stone so i shud be ok then and i am a short arse so i wont need to make it much bigger. i have look at ted carter and they are doing one at 570 on special but i see if fosters will price macth it

Comment

Octoplus adaptors are available for the 36 so the preston side trays, bump bars etc. will fit no problems.

Comment

wheres the best (cheapest) place to buy my box from?

Comment

Hi Aiden

Have you considered going down the secon hand route.

You should be able to get a good condition ST25 with plenty of additional winder trays, side trays and a wheel kit for around £400. It would cost you a fortune to bring a new box up to this kind of spec.

Regards

Mark

Comment

The cheapest place would be Cloughbally Mill Angling Centre - call Mark Lictenburg on 02866 322008 and say Simon Young told you to call, they are the main agents for Rive in the UK so he should beat anyones price.
                Simon Young
                Admin
                Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Crikey Mark is still around too not seem him for a few years

Where is that shop Simon
                  [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by MarkC7899 View Post
                    Hi Aiden

Have you considered going down the secon hand route.

You should be able to get a good condition ST25 with plenty of additional winder trays, side trays and a wheel kit for around £400. It would cost you a fortune to bring a new box up to this kind of spec.

Regards

Mark
                    Do u no of anyone who is sellin one then I had a look on eBay but cudnt see any

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
                      The cheapest place would be Cloughbally Mill Angling Centre - call Mark Lictenburg on 02866 322008 and say Simon Young told you to call, they are the main agents for Rive in the UK so he should beat anyones price.
                      Ok thanks for that. But I am goin to see if I can get a second hand one like mark said

Comment

Hi Aiden

There are a couple on ebay today starting at £200 one is red and one is blue.

Please be aware that you cannot get the red trays from Rive so extra trays could be difficult to get hold of.

Regards

Mark

Comment

thanks mark

Comment

Working...
                          X