Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Double ready rod holdall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double ready rod holdall?

Hello folks

Looking for recommendations for a holdall to carry two ready rods please.

Thanks
    Warm Guinness is better than no Guinness at all!

preston hard case but depends on how much uve got to spend
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

try a Rive mate, very good

Comment

I've been using a Preston Hardcase and a Garbolino for about 3 seasons.
        They are both excellent.
        The Garbolino is slimmer so only takes reels up to "3000-3500" size really.

Comment

The korum 2 rod total protection is really good, had one for about a year and cant fault it. You can pick them up for about £50 off ebay. Got mine for £25 second hand.

Comment

you can,t go wrong wi preston go for it
            nige cooke

Comment

I posted a similar question early season, i got the garbolino one my only complaint with it is the two compartments are not completely separate. There is a gap in the dividing bit at the top and bottom which can cause tangles between the two terminal rigs if not carefull. Also the zipper tags have broken off on a few of the zips.

Also, also buy the longer one, two piece rods dont fit in the short one, doh !

Comment

thanks all. much appreciated!
                Warm Guinness is better than no Guinness at all!

Comment

Working...
                X