Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tks40 or g8. come on which one!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tks40 or g8. come on which one!!!!

right i have narrowed it down to the tks40 or daiwa g8
    which is the most balanced / stiff
    forget about the spares and the cost
    i am just concerned about which is the best pole

daiwa all the way
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

TKS 40 is far better value.
      It's stiff, light and spares are cheap and available

Comment

If it is purely "which is best", not "which is cheapest" then the G8 wins hands down in every way, shape and form. Stiffer, better balanced and definitely stronger Do not waste your money buy Daiwa.

Comment

G8 wins hands down.

Comment

there is not much in the two mate as this type of thread appears all the time with the two poles mentioned. I don't really like map poles personally but many others rave about how good they are, poles are a personal choice so why don't you go have a waggle with both and see which one suits you the best. My dad owns a g8 and he is very impressed with it so it gets my vote

Comment

g8 all day mate wouldnt swap mine
              [url]http://www.freewebs.com/ackoos--floats/[/url]

Comment

G8, awesome for the money, in my opinion pi#ses all over tks 40.
                Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect!!
                Face your fears, Live your dreams.

Comment

g8 for me too matey,,,,, propper piece of kit and has a really big fan base too!
                  :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

has anyone had these up against each other

which is stiffer / lighter

i seem to be getting mixed messages. Some say the tks40 is stiffer and lighter and others the g8. What do you think?

Comment

Tried the tks40 but G8 is by far more balanced and lighter and stiffer you can handle 14m all day one handed only thing is been waiting 4 weeks for a no6 section after walking through it and its £161. G8 for me mate

Comment

G8 is a good pole,been out ages but like tourney pro,in it's price range seem's to be the benchmark.

Comment

is the tks 40 the same as th tks 30 with an extra section to take it to 16m?.ive got a 30 never handled a 40 till this week, side by side in a tackle shop,at 13m they felt identical

Comment

Working...
                          X