Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

garbolino rocket carp pelett wagler rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garbolino rocket carp pelett wagler rod

Does any one own one of these rods and if so what do you think of them ie performance and value for money.Thanks in anticipation.Regards OM

i bought one a couple of weeks ago but as yet have not used it but i am off to whiteacres in the morning so it will get a bashing down there and will then tell you if it is any good

Comment

Thanks m8 ,look forward to hearing what you have to say.Have a good time and tight lines.Regards OM

Comment

ive got the knockout one mate the best £27 ive spent gave it A hammerin at earlswood done the job with ease
        [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Tournament rods are best
          Wins For Fun, Somebody Find Me Some Competition!

Comment

tournament rods are most expensive.

Comment

i have a rocket carp pellet wagg and i must say its unbeatable for the money!! ive put 10lb line through it and bagged 15lb fish on it at strawberry fields with no problems garbolino have made a great job of making this rod and same with the knock out 2 both are very good value for money.
              the rocket carp has a softer tip than the knock out but looks a better rod its a nice black carbon not blue!! ooooh and it also chucks a 12gram waggler with ease
              [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Thanks for the replies gents ,said rod now purchased and awaiting its maiden outing.Regards OM

Comment

been using mine down whiteacres this week and well worth the money, great action and pulls the carp in with ease even when fishing out at distance towards the islands

Comment

used it at lodge farm this week and caught well on it,i am well impressed with the rod for the price and am happy with the purchase,thanks to all who offered advice ,appreciated.Regards OM

Comment

Ive used mine quite a few times now and for the money its been great fun to use - no problems with silvers but enough backbone to get larger carp in - cant say Ive used it for fishing pellet waggler yet - mostly just margin fishing. Cant fault it.
                      Pleasure Angler

Comment

Working...
                      X