Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Space Station Shuttle Trolley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Space Station Shuttle Trolley

I’m considering buying a Preston Space Station Shuttle Trolley. Anybody had any problems with there’s

i havnt had any problem with mine i have had it for 2years it is super

Comment

Best bit ok kit i ever bought and very well made
      A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

best thing i ever brought worst thing is my keepnets never seem to put anything inthem nowadays
        Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

Originally posted by clifton View Post
          best thing i ever brought worst thing is my keepnets never seem to put anything inthem nowadays
          Yes i noticed
          HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

best bit of kit ive brought for a long time.you will wonder how you managed without one for so long!!
            talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
              Yes i noticed
              was waiting for that clive lol
              anyone want to buy some keepnets brand spanking new as im gonna start taking a jar with me lol
              Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

best money you will ever spend
                [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                X