Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Which trolley platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which trolley platform

I’m looking to buy trolley platform reviews please
    Last edited by LIONEL44; 13 September 2009, 05:35 PM.

I dont own one but would love to,

The Fox Trolly Platform is spose to be the mutts...
    Effort = Reward.

Comment

ide say if u have a rive Preston ss or the x series or a chunky monkey like they are go for the Preston space shuttle they are excellent make light work of a heavy carrying

Comment

i have a milo SUPER MATCH

Comment

Penrose xl, never bettered.

Comment

penrose xxl mate, get everything on there

Comment

preston????

depends what box youve got. ive a preston box and the space shuttle is brilliant. it spreads the weight of the load so good, i can lift a full load with one finger on each handle and everyone who lifts it is so suprised at how light it makes the load feel. The best ive owned

Comment

Ive used the fox platform for the past 4 months and thinks its great the only down side is the handles have a bit of 'play' in them.. Very sturdy and takes my fox msb easily.
                My bro has the daiwa platform trolley which is lighter and very well built but smaller also a good buy in my book.

Comment

I bought a space shuttle this weekend and can only say WOW !! even fully loaded it is effortless to use.Takes less than a minute to set up/take apart.
                  Whats a commercial fishery ?

Comment

I've bought the daiwa barrow/platform and have so far been very pleased with it's performance.
                    The original question asks 'which trolley platform' so that rules out instantly the space shuttle and the like.
                    The fox is bigger but also costs £80 more than the daiwa if you have to pay top whack.
                    As for the penrose never being bettered, that's the reason for the bigger wheels on the new generation
                    barrows as it means you don't get 'rutted' as much as with the little red centred ones.
                    MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

look at the Fishing Repulic Thesus barrow, almost the same as the Diawa

Comment

Originally posted by luckypiker View Post
                        Ive used the fox platform for the past 4 months and thinks its great the only down side is the handles have a bit of 'play' in them.. Very sturdy and takes my fox msb easily.
                        My bro has the daiwa platform trolley which is lighter and very well built but smaller also a good buy in my book.
                        Forgot to add the huge wheel is also very helpfull on the fox barrow as you dont get 'stuck' as much plus its set back so it makes the barrow nice and stable too.

Comment

i bought , which i now know is penrose platform barrow, even though my maver box doesnt fit width ways across it , it does fit on length ways, and with legs stuck out the front its great. with the wheel turned around it extends the length. in the earlier posts , the penrose xl was mentioned, how big is it compared to the standard o one??? cheers
                          :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

WagandMag is correct, both made in china but the daiwa is in black which makes it look meaner and faster!
                            MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Working...
                            X