Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

meat cutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meat cutter

i am after a meat cutter. wich one is best what is the most popular size 4 or 6mm
    is 4mm beter to fish up in water (sinks slower) & 6mm for bottom baits
    cheers worms

Im waiting for the new map one to come out, it has interchangeable blades. I would go for 6mm for general fishing.
    Let us all bag up

Comment

mcm nuff said

Comment

advice

any more advice 6mm on hook 4mm feed
        cheers worms

Comment

I use 6mm cutter for feed and for hook. i think 4mm is a bit small mate and the roach snaffle it a bit easy. as for brand you wont beat mcm cutters but the new MAP ones look good but not tried one yet

Comment

Tilley are the best made and fairly cheap and I'd go for 6mm. 4mm can be good for small fish and always use the same size on the hook as your feeding with any bait!

Comment

same here

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
              Tilley are the best made and fairly cheap and I'd go for 6mm. 4mm can be good for small fish and always use the same size on the hook as your feeding with any bait!
              tilley are spot on cant speak for the new map one or anyone else for that matter as they just aint about but the best by a mile at the moment is the tilley tried most of them (break to easy) tilley still on original wire
              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Working...
              X