Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

single handed feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• single handed feeder

Saw this being demonstrated yesterday at weston park i thought it is a really good idea what do you lot think let us know as am thinking of getting one it did really work great so simple to use as well.EZ Feeda - for great bait delivery!

Originally posted by fishster View Post
    Saw this being demonstrated yesterday at weston park i thought it is a really good idea what do you lot think let us know as am thinking of getting one it did really work great so simple to use as well.EZ Feeda - for great bait delivery!
    Bit noisy for my liking. These have been around for quite a few years. Is Bob Nudd still using them?

Comment

Brian G put me onto the EZFeeda, I can't use a normal catty, there a good idea for anyone that struggles with a catty but my feeding was far superior when I had both my hands working,
      I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
      He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

I used to use one years ago and they are actually very good but they are NOISY and the rubber perishes quite quickly.

Comment

I love mine, great when fishing on the pole and you need to get a good hold. Or if you're playing a fish and want to put a little feed to keep the others in the swim. Can get some great distance too!

Only really noticed the noise when firing a distance, when just going out a few meters I don't think its any noisier than someone talking on the bankside. Certainly never noticed it spooking fish or causing my swims to be go quiet.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X