Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

How much ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much ???

Just a quick 1 for you my mate has sold me his diawa 210 16m pole i know it's old but it is mint condition i want it for spares for my whisker as there interchangeable the deal i am very happy with £250 he's a great mate(my travelling partner)
    The package is 1-16m pole 2 spare no4 1 broken repaired no5 and no6
    6 match top 3
    3 powerkits 2
    cupkit

But what i want to know is how much would it be worth as my insurance company want to know.

cheers in advance Juzzy

To replace sections would be alot,rrp was about 2.5 k,sold for 1.5 k i think.250 is about right,top kits alone make it worth it and if u ever break a load of sections,what u had left wud get u most of ur money back sold as spares etc.

Comment

Cheers Fordy like i said i am more than happy with the price i've been trying to buy it since i borrowed it when we were on the canals it a great pole for silvers.

Comment

which whisker does the sections fit the new one or old i got a new one myself but not alot of kits with it six in total so if i ever hear or see something that would fit and not alter the balance then i might invest cheers for the info fellas

Comment

The 210 was same mandril as tourny 410,tourny x,spectron etc.

Comment

Working...
          X