Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

mx 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mx 1000

what kind of pole winder trays do people use on there maver mx 100 seat box
    as i do not want the one for the cross drawer but something to fit snuggly under the
    pole seat
    cheers worms

maver

anybody with a maver box please
    cheers worms

Comment

I don't have the maver box worms but why not either measure it or take the box down the tackle shop? and then check what you can get in

Comment

I haven't found any trays that fit yet because of the peg that holds the side tray and the hinge bracket,after much measuring and searching i fitted 24 Daiwa slide winders in loose 180mm wide versions.

Comment

b&q

i dont use the pin for this reason i went to b&q and got some i think they are mirror catches
          and drilled 2 holles on each side of the drawer so maybe i can use a winder tray but wich one
          cheers worms

Comment

Pics?Sounds like a mod i might do,
            Cheers.

Comment

no pictures

dont now how to post pictures but the catches i got are flat brass with a hole at the top
              what i did was drill 2 small holes on my box just above the side drawers and screwed the
              catches on i did this on both sides to stop the drawer coming out

i think they are mirror brackets they are like a tear drop with a hole for a small screw
              cheers worms

Comment

screwdriver

oh and you might need a little screwdriver to open the drawer but you can use any thing
                like a discorger to move your catches to get in your drawer if you dont over tighten the screws
                cheers worms

Comment

Ahh,i see,a bit like the swing catch that holds the side tray and bait bowl.

Comment

yes

yesthat is right
                    cheers worms

Comment

Working...
                    X