Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston trousers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston trousers

I been looking at buying the preston innovattions dri fish waterproof trousers but not sure about the size i am a 38 waist so would that be a large or xl.Just wondered if anyone got these and what size did you get???

Originally posted by jacktench View Post
    I been looking at buying the preston innovattions dri fish waterproof trousers but not sure about the size i am a 38 waist so would that be a large or xl.Just wondered if anyone got these and what size did you get???
    Think it depends how snug you want them. I'm a 38" too and have XL's, there is plenty of room. I prefer them to be slightly over sized though because when I'm sat on my box I want to be able to move without cutting on the circulation. Also in the winter I can put extra clothing on underneath without looking like the michelin man.

If you like to be snug you'll probably get away with a large.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by cr.lowe View Post
      Think it depends how snug you want them. I'm a 38" too and have XL's, there is plenty of room. I prefer them to be slightly over sized though because when I'm sat on my box I want to be able to move without cutting on the circulation. Also in the winter I can put extra clothing on underneath without looking like the michelin man.

If you like to be snug you'll probably get away with a large.

Cheers
      Cheer's i like plenty of room so i think i will go for the XL

Comment

I've got a brand new pair of XL, never worn them as i bought the bib and brace and trousers at the same time. They cost me £29.99, i will sell for £22.50 inc delivery.

Comment

Working...
        X