Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Guru method feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guru method feeders

Has anyone had any problems with the lead comong off these?

I was on match last weekend, casting to an island without a hook length on , just to get my range for clipping up, and couldnt believe what i was seeing when i retrieved my feeder after a couple of casts to find that the lead had come off the back of the feeder!!!!!!!!!

Never even got ground bait onto it!

It was one of the all singing and dancing elasticated safety type, and as im sure you are all aware they arent cheap!

Any one else had this?
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Originally posted by Blueser View Post
    Has anyone had any problems with the lead comong off these?

I was on match last weekend, casting to an island without a hook length on , just to get my range for clipping up, and couldnt believe what i was seeing when i retrieved my feeder after a couple of casts to find that the lead had come off the back of the feeder!!!!!!!!!

Never even got ground bait onto it!

It was one of the all singing and dancing elasticated safety type, and as im sure you are all aware they arent cheap!

Any one else had this?
    Yeah this as happened 3 times to me funny enough i was going to post it myself this afternoon

Comment

does anyone rate em?

Comment

Interesting
        To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

You beat me to it Taz,

The interesting comment was for the previous post!

I'm not sure if i rate them mate, ive not actually used one yet!

Theyre not very good without the lead on!!!!!

Suppose i could have used it as a floating method!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Send Carpmagic a PM hes a mod on this site .
            I`m sure he will be interested in your comments about his feeders
            [IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu272/PoleKillerphotos/dark_side_cookies.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Should the tackle shop replace this?

I would have thought that they would get re imbursed by their rep wouldnt they?

Comment

Working...
              X