Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Ackoo's Floats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ackoo's Floats

Hi Guys,

I was lucky enough to lay my hands on a selection of Ackoo's floats recently - got hold of three patterns and have had a chance to try them out.

The first couple of patterns (UP ITW Special) and (Inline Beanies) both are very good finish and super strong, I particularly like the beanies as they are great for up in the water windmilling and slapping plus swinging a bait searching for those fish that have backed off out of pole range. The up in the water special float has a much thicker than usual hollow plastic bristle and very thick carbon stem - this was better for me when the chop came on the water and there was a bit of tow.

The other floats I got were the New Chanti - they look similar to the slims Ackoos already do, nice fine tip and spring eye, very sensitive and I caught a rake of F1's on them at Lindholme on the pellet fished in 3ft of water - but they look like they would do a great job for silvers too.

If you get a chance have a look at Ackoos' (Marks) floats - highly recommended.

Here is his website - Ackoos Floats
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

i also have ackoos floats from the pellet stix thruogh to the benies i brought nearly 80 floats back in february this was for all my summer commi fishing and i tell you know you will not find better quality and accurate floats and the fact that ackoo said he was busy and may take time to be delivered as i guess a few people wanted floats too.
    i was amazed when they turned up a week later, my hat goes off to him, superb quality and the only floats i use now.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]www.astwoodbankac.co.uk[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Apologies but am i missing something as i only see the Inline Beanies out of the three patterns (mentioned above) on his website?

Comment

just added a few new ones adding as i get them
        [url]http://www.freewebs.com/ackoos--floats/[/url]

Comment

i bought the pellet wagglers earlier on in the year excellent floats and first class service i will be looking at his other float selection early next year

Comment

all marks range are absol brilliant, first class.

Comment

Working...
            X