Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

preston suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preston suit

as all my tackle is preston,my missus wants to buy me a new suit for my birthday,but which is best,celcius,drifish 500 or drifish 1000,is anyone using any of these suits,i would like to know which is the best one (value and comfort)cheers guys
    new pb 151lb 11/08/12 oak pool,cobhouse

celsius is spot on for winter as you'll be like toast, the 500 is good but the 1000 is alot better mate, i've got a 1000 bib an brace and cant fault it

Comment

I've got the 500, warm as toast, but I think the 1000 will be even better.

Carl.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

You can get both the celcius and the 500 for the price of the 1000 and then all your neeeds are covered.
        [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

cheers guys
          new pb 151lb 11/08/12 oak pool,cobhouse

Comment

I have the Celsius bib n brace that i wear with shorts most of the time or the Preston thermals in winter and the 500 jacket which is great all year round but i wear a fleece under it when its really cold.

Comment

the 1000 dont come cheap but what does.never been a fan of fishing suits seem to be bulky i use karrimor gortex jacket and bottoms with a diving thermal suit under it weather can do what it wants.the diving themals are designed to be used for hours under water at temps around 2c and as water disapates heat a lot faster sat on the bank is bliss
              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

i have the 500 and the 1000 they are both very good but if you have the money i would get some gortex gear

Comment

I can only comment on the celcius which the wife bought me last year! Very warm so much that you will only need a t-shirt underneath most of the time. The bib and brace have velcro and zip fastenings on the legs so you can pull them over footwear if need be. The jacket has plenty of pockets and is a good fit. Ive yet to test out how good the waterproofing is though...
                  I personally wouldnt bother with goretex kit as once its dirty you have to use pure soap flakes or a speicalised cleaning product for goretex clothing and in my experience they never come up properly clean or waterproofed.

Comment

Working...
                  X