Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Spacestation xs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Spacestation xs

Anybody got 1 of these boxes? could you please put up your reviews of the box good or bad
    Thanks

alrite mukka..

Ive got the original SS i think with the metal clips on the boxes..

Simply superb, very very comfy, and very well made..

only have 2 issues with it.

1 is the weight of it..

2 is that i have to lift my fat arris off the seat to open the draw's in a normal manner, but that could be the fact that im over 20st..!!! lol..

Another bonus and superb bit of kit the the Preston Space Shuttle..

I pushed it from my house to the drain's yesterday took about 15-20 mins and i never even broke sweat.. The design of it is spot on, box totally above the wheels so you dont need to lift the weight of it at all...!!
    Effort = Reward.

Comment

Cheers Ian,
      I had 1 of the original boxes but didn't like the clips mate but the new clip design looks much better and now you get a deep base unit for all the bulky bits which is better.
      The boys are still playing well mate 3pts tomorrow happy days

Comment

Could do with the 3pts tomoz, Bolton are a bit of a bogey side for us though.. Not won there in a long time..

Come on you SPURS!!
        Effort = Reward.

Comment

I appreciate this is a fishin site however from one spurs fan to another

Come On You Spuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs!

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

bttt

Comment

Working...
            X