Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

go outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go outdoors

bought some shakespeare thermal moon boots today, bargain £12.99. go outdoors sells a lot of fishing tackle, and once you join its very reasonable. i normally buy my pellets and groundbait there. bargain, cheers.
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Ive looked on thier website and they do seem to have a fair bit of stock,theres one in Woverhampton,ill have to pay a visit.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

they dont have everything on their website. its only £4 to join, and you get at least 10% off rrp. the boots were 29.99. all the camping gear you can shake a stick at, not too many rods, but i think you have enough Pete. lol.. cheers..

Comment

Forgot the spod and marker rods,26 now oh dear.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Some of their shop Sales are very good. I've bought quite a lot of their stuff from the shop in Hathersage. Better than the tackle shops if you're a Bivvy Boy

Comment

worn these boots on sunday and were very good. sat for 5hrs in the water and feet stayed nice and warm. wasnt exactly boltic but they did well for £12.99.

Comment

Nice one mark! Ive been searching the net all day trying to decide which ones to buy....they seem too cheap not to give a go!

Comment

thanks for the tip about Go Outdoor

will have to pop down to the one in bristol sometime to have a look

Comment

i got my boots last week and they were very warm when i went fishing sat and sun !!
                  thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X