Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa TDR or spro red arc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa TDR or spro red arc?

I am looking at both these reels to cover my waggler and feeder work

Which one should i go for?

Which do people think is best

Cheers for your help

Oliver

Them spro look nice reels never used one you cant go wrong with daiwatdr or 2503 2553 all nice reels but i do like the look of them spro red arc

Comment

I've used both, but only tried the TDR on a few occasions when blagging a go on someone else's gear!
      I would say they are very similar reels. I have a pair of Red Arcs and have used them for a year now. They are very well engineered, very smooth and stand up to hauling carp and chucking feeders around. I can't fault them.
      Given that they may be very, very similar to the TDR, I would buy the Red Arc because it is much cheaper. Not that I'm advocating buying cheap gear for the sake of it, but because I can't see much difference between the two reels other than the price and the colour.
      The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
      Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
      Check out:
      www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
      log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Steve, I have just bought the red arc and it seems like a great reel. Super smooth and well put together. I cant see how the tdr is £60's worth of better reel!!

Comment

have u ceen the new tdx nice nice

Comment

Get a Shimano!

Comment

Working...
            X