Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Winter thermals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter thermals

Apart from the woolly all in one teddy bear suit, has anyone got any recommends for winter thermals? Preston fleecy vest/long johns? Sundridge sleepskin? whatever????????????
    cheers
    I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

These any good to you...Talk Angling fishing chat and tackle advice - Mickangler's Album: thermal - Picture

Comment

They might be if they were size XFB. thanks anyway

Comment

Try TK Max for pringle ones,cheap and do the job.

Comment

I use the Millets "Base Layer" which is cheaper than the branded stuff but works very well.

Comment

Have a look at cheshire fishing they have a warm and waterproof bib and brace for £29 saw it yesterday in their shop looks good to me am thinking of getting one.

Comment

Army surplus stuff is very warm and is cheap.

Comment

I've got the Preston 2 piece base layer set, its about £25 and really warm.

Comment

daughter bought me a sundridge sleepskin when i put it on our lass went barmy cos i wouldnt turn central heating on for a week lol
                  nige cooke

Comment

Thanks for the replies lads. Cookie you've given me an idea.

Comment

share it then mate
                      nige cooke

Comment

Originally posted by cookie44 View Post
                        share it then mate
                        Get a sleepskin and keep the central heating off. My misses and lad sit there in t-shirts when it's frosty and then moan about being cold. I've told them both when they've put on all the clothes they own and they're still cold, then I might think about about puttin the heating on low. Bleedin pair of wusses!!!!!!!!!

Comment

just bought a sundridge retex 2 piece suit from climax in sheffield very comfortable only 40 quid very warm at the mo will give it a real test these comin months

Comment

i got my thermals from matalan ,they are very warm

Comment

Originally posted by tackle tart View Post
                              Get a sleepskin and keep the central heating off. My misses and lad sit there in t-shirts when it's frosty and then moan about being cold. I've told them both when they've put on all the clothes they own and they're still cold, then I might think about about puttin the heating on low. Bleedin pair of wusses!!!!!!!!!
                              My attitude entirely.....to the extent of not even having central heating....

Yes I WAS born in Yorkshire

Comment

Working...
                              X