Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

dacron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dacron

just recived sum dacron conecters going to try them out ,anybody else tried them

hi mate, i dont use anyting else now, and once you start you will probably not go back yo anything else

Comment

I use Dacron with a Nash TT Bead.

It works great and much prefer them to normal connectors.

Comment

couldn't agree more lot better than stonfo's look neater n all easy to use

Comment

going to try and tie them in a bit any tips

Comment

I bought some off ebay for about £1.70 for 5, I prefer them. I found these pics usefull -

[URL="http://topgun23.5gbfree.com/custompc.html"][IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t266/topgun23/My%20work/cooltext46491732.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Another vote for dacrons, although I prefer to use a crows foot on heavier stuff.

Comment

I use to use dacron but I've switched to 25lb Kryston coated braid it's even stiffer so works even better and you can just use one loop to attach the rig which is neater. When you want to remove it you just tease it open, it's much neater than the double loop.

Picked the idea up from Alan Scotthorne, the Kryston is a bit dear so I cadged a couple of meters off a Biviy Boy that I know. Give it a try next time you change your lacky

Comment

yes them pics are the ones i send out sell them on ebay 1.65 for 5 (sold thousands )

hope they are helpfull

Comment

dacron

ebay item number 180416827524

see other items

Stu.
                    Stu.S.

Comment

Originally posted by froggy View Post
                      just recived sum dacron conecters going to try them out ,anybody else tried them
                      i av made my own for years i use 15lb braid they are not new they bin goin years it just dint click -----they are good
                      work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

Working...
                      X