Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Daiwa Tournament Pro x pole and g8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Daiwa Tournament Pro x pole and g8

Hi All,

So how many of you tackle tarts will be getting the new and improved Tourney Pro or G8?

Found this on Andys Angle:

New Daiwa Tournament Pro x pole
    Daiwa are due to release a new version of its famous 'Tournament Pro' pole.
    They have made some changes to the Pro X and are set to release it with a better spares package which should make this famous and favourite pole even better than before and even more popular.
    So what have Daiwa changed then?
    Well Daiwa have built this pole on the same core blank but with 2 new innovations over the old 'PRO'.
    The PRO X features multi bore kits which is a system of equal length top kits which are pre set for bushes of 2.4mm through to 5.3mm. The pole is also supplied with 2 top 3 kits set at 4mm.
    The pole also boasts a new 'Diamond Satin' finish that has been applied to the number 8,9,10 and butt sections. This finish prevents the sections from directly sticking to your skin through a new microscopic texture finish.
    The pole also features the ITS taping on the number 5,6 and 7 sections.

Daiwa have made this pole available in either the full 16m package complete with:
    1 x match top 4
    4 x Match top 3's (plus one in the pole)
    2 x multi bore 4mm power kits
    2 x super 4th sections
    Phex extension
    Tournament cupping kit
    Tournament holdall
    Promo price £2500

Or a 13m option is available with 3 x match top 5 (plus one fitted)
    1 x Phex extension
    Tournament cupping kit
    Tournament Holdall
    Promo price £2100

Or a 16 pole only option is available for £1999

Also new from Daiwa for 2010 is;

Connoisseur G20 pole which is an improved G8 pole. This 16m pole is priced at £1200.

The finish is very good on the pro x,the new tip's are a very good idea.the G20,i recon will be this years daiwa best seller,is awesome for the money.but i'll stick with what i got.

Comment

Think it was in Angling Times this week.

Comment

guess what bet they still fall apart
        I want an end peg

Comment

Anyone seen the new boxes yet or the new reel just above the tdr.or the sr5,sr1i poles.?

Comment

only in the catalogue if i was going to have a new pole would proberbly be the sr4 or sr5 if its 200 quid better new gortex looks good but pricey at £ 600 a set
            I want an end peg

Comment

Goretex did look good, saw that in catalogue,wonder if new yank/bank is new or the 4s are stiff iffy.

Comment

Working...
              X