Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

sensas loop tyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sensas loop tyer

anyone use these thinking of getting them and does anyone know how to use them cheers mitch
    :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

I've been useing them for a few years, the give excellent knott strength and a consistent loop size. Very difficult to expain how to tie loops with one without diagrams, however they are supplied with simple instructions it takes a little practice but it's not that complicated.

All round a good little bit of kit.

Comment

YouTube - sensas loop tier
      i started with nothing, and have most of it left:([COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]

Comment

Check out youtube, there is a little film on how to use them....since then, I use nothing else, superb gadget. Just beat me to it, by a minute..lol

Comment

ive been using this handy tool for ages now
          simply brillant
          click on link below

YouTube - sensas loop tier
          Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

anyone know weather or how i can use em to make the hook lenghts to fit in the preston retaining boxes cheers again mitch for all replys and help
            :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Comment

The loops it makes will fit the Preston boxes - super gadget.

Comment

To make the hook lenghths fit the preston retaining boxes - tie the hook first- fit hook to the bottom tag- fold the line over the top tag to form the start of the loop - carefully take it off the tag and use this tie the loop with the loop tier. The hooklength will then fit perfectly in the hook box.
                Hope that makes sense!

Comment

wicked bit of kit!
                  I get my hooks to fit my hook box by putting the hook around a nail and then the to be looped end around another nail, hold the to be looped end a little bit tight and then aply the loop tyer!
                  The distance between the nails is the length of the hook length you want!

Comment

Working...
                  X