Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

margin pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• margin pole

Hi All.
    i know it's been said before.
    has anyone used a Leeda 2xl carp attack pole.
    thinking of getting one for my son who is 10 years old.
    for him to use as a margin pole, when he goes on the commercials with his dad.
    they are 9.2metres long and the best part only £44.
    thanks.
    all the best lisa.

hi all.
    thanks for all your replies.
    all the best lisa.

Comment

Give 'em time!

Also, it's possible that no-one on here is qualified to comment on the pole, they might not have used one.

Comment

Hi Droid.
        yeah , fair point.
        all the best lisa.

Comment

Originally posted by pudsli View Post
          Hi Droid.
          yeah , fair point.
          all the best lisa.
          hi my lads av got 1 each and theyve had double figure carp on them . there an ideal pole 4 the price an they can take sum hammer.go get him 1.

Comment

hi strawb.
            thanks for the reply, we will be getting him one for his birthday in january.
            he already has a margin mauler, but its 4metres, so the leeda will be used on the comercialls and holidays.
            thanks again.
            lisa.

Comment

Originally posted by pudsli View Post
              hi strawb.
              thanks for the reply, we will be getting him one for his birthday in january.
              he already has a margin mauler, but its 4metres, so the leeda will be used on the comercialls and holidays.
              thanks again.
              lisa.
              hi av the browning mauler myself gud bit of kit lisa. 4got 2 say i put the drennan carp bungee 20 elastic in the lads poles its only 6quid .its hallow elastic and lasts 4 ages.

Comment

I got a milo spider off ebay cost me £14 is 7mts long and will land the QE2 with the right laccy in have seen 10mt ones go for £27 plus P&P may be worth a look pudsli
                A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Try the Sensas X3

Sensas do a range of margin poles I think they are called X3 or similar and they range from 5 metres to 8 metres and from £35 to £49 depending on length. I have looked at them and they are very nicely finished with a smooth finish down the whole length and they are mega strong so not only will he be able to hang on to anything, it also shouldn't break if he happens to be a bit clumsy!

Hope this helps Lisa.

Graham
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                  X