Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tri Cast Aristocrat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri Cast Aristocrat

I'm trying to get a look at one of these in a local tackle shop, but i would value any honest opinions from people who have one or have used one.

I want a good all round pole that will be suited to uk matchfishing, was thinking of the G10 but have been put of by reports of broken and cracked sections due to it being too stiff.

Iam not a big daiwa fan.

Thanks

send tinca1957 a message as he has one. he'll give you an honest opinion hope this helps cheers pat

Comment

Have a look at the Preston GIS One its a fantastic pole. I know you said you're not a fan of Daiwas but the Airity takes some beating and there are some good deals about at the moment. I had loads of trouble with my G10 and they are too stiff IMO.

Comment

hi b911 nice hook
        used to own a terrain agood pole but an aristocrat is different class

Comment

After lots of deep thought (banging head against a brick wall) i have finally ordered an Aristocrat.
          Can't wait to get it.

Comment

pole

wise decision mate, i am over the moon with mine and no broken sections whatsoever

Comment

pole

iv just bought an aristocrat ,after havin a tourney, the tricast aint the stiffest or lightest flagship pole but its gotto be the strongest ,and the finish is superb

Comment

Gaz r,

I have recently moved to Ireland and am looking to buy a new pole-previously a Spectron competition. What's the Aristocrat like at 11/12 metres as the majority of fishing on the local canal will be at that distance? Do you reckon it will be up to the task of fishing 7-8 metres to hand on the river?

Comment

pole

its good at all lengths but would u realy want a 2 grand pole for fishin to hand surely a margin pole would be better and a lot cheaper

Comment

Working...
                  X