Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Flat Floats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat Floats

I was talking with Tony Booker of Angling Concepts last week, importers of Spro and Cralusso gear, about the technical details of some Cralusso floats I am reviewing for the Angler's Mail.
    He told me about the new Cralusso Sharks and said they are great for both running through and holding back on the pole.

The reason is, they have two different sockets to attach the float tip, so you can use the forward socket for holding back hard when the float is leaning over more.

And the rear socket for when the float is held back slightly and eased through.

Tony also sent me some of the matching sleeved weights. Previously I've used standard drilled bullets stopped with large shot, but they can still bounce around and cause tangles due to having extra places between shot and weights for the line to catch on.

I'm certainly looking forward to a winter spent on rivers using these floats and bagging loads...
    The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
    Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
    Check out:
    www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
    log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Another trip to the Severn could be on the cards...

Check out:

Comment

German ebay they are going quit cheap at the moment also the bubble and torpedo!!!The seller is in hungry and is open to lower bids than his asking price!
      eBay Shop - VZShop: Wir verkaufen Floats Posen, Hooks, Haken, Battery, Akku.

bet his prices go up under pressure now though! lol

Comment

Interesting looking site...

Check out:

Comment

Working...
        X