Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pole winder anchors???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pole winder anchors???

i havent need to use any for years cas i used the fox winders but i have a rive now i just wonder which were the best ones cas the preston and drennan ones look crap and i need about 300 so can u bulk buy them for cheaper anywhere??

dinsmore super stretch pole winder anchors x 100 on eBay (end time 27-Oct-09 20:03:22 GMT)

cant beat them there what i use 100 for 4 quid aswell cant beat that
    :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Comment

the dinsmores are brill
      work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

cheers guys

Comment

i bought loads[100or so] from ebay[uk] cheap as chips! I have also tried different makes[sensas,maver,browning] and wouldnt say they are beter or worse than brand names. For the money cannot go wrong... They dont seem to stretch as long however i also use RIVE without any trouble!

Comment

Just make your own out of old pole elastic, loop in each end.

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
              Just make your own out of old pole elastic, loop in each end.
              Correct.
              I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
              He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

i am not goin ti sit the and make 300 out of old hydro!

Comment

Solid! And do you really need 300 rigs??!!

Comment

i dont own any solid and yes i do need plenty of rigs for the differnet venues i fish

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
                      i dont own any solid and yes i do need plenty of rigs for the differnet venues i fish
                      you could make some ! The sensas white ones with a metal hook are easy to copy!! An elastic band with a stapel in one end half open and the other half closed around the elastic band...

I carry a few rigs as well can never have to many! Perhaps its just a Float fetish !! lol

Comment

Originally posted by methodmaster View Post
                        dinsmore super stretch pole winder anchors x 100 on eBay (end time 27-Oct-09 20:03:22 GMT)

cant beat them there what i use 100 for 4 quid aswell cant beat that
                        ##

I agree with methodmaster, i buy the same from ebay, and there quality, they have so much more stretch than the other ones like preston ect ect not going to name drop any more than that lol But these dinsmores are the cheapest and the best iv'e ever used.

Comment

Working...
                        X