Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Floats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floats

Hey does anyone know where to get cheap Middy inline carp 2 floats and cheap Garbolino DC series floats???

i know where u can get garbolino dc floats ian's fishing tackle shop on the internet
    don't know about middy floats

Comment

Better getting handmade mate,when proper baggin they last longer,most floats will be ok if u don't bag.

Comment

Originally posted by AshE View Post
        i know where u can get garbolino dc floats ian's fishing tackle shop on the internet
        don't know about middy floats
        Weblink...

Comment

Originally posted by FORDY-1 View Post
          Better getting handmade mate,when proper baggin they last longer,most floats will be ok if u don't bag.
          Where do i get them from then because i bag lol - match fishing

Comment

malman/ackoo/hillbillythere are others but u can never get them., just make sure the 1s u get are for what u need them for,not just getting certain 1s cause everyone else doe's.ie they are a tool ,different 1s for different types of fishing.I've had a few break but thats been when catching 200lb plus bags with tight elastic and them hitting the pole when a fish has come off.

Comment

Malman floats all the way they do floats for every bait there is. Malman Floats - (Powered by CubeCart)

Comment

Working...
              X