Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Whisker All Terrain 16m Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Whisker All Terrain 16m Pole

thinking of buying a Daiwa Whisker All Terrain 16m Pole what do you think of them

great pole mate if you can get one at right price i bought one of this site

Comment

Mines two years old & was a step up in class from my 2nd hand Matchwinner so I love it. Got 5 top kits with it & the 3 from the Matchwinner were compatible as well so got 8 kits altogether, more than enough

Comment

nice pole matey if its a decent price buy it just check the big sections thoroughly and if your happy buy it you wont be dissapointed imho

Comment

theres one for sale on maggot drowning matey!
          good pole..i had one!
          :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

The Maggotdrowners Forum hope this helps its over priced abit i think but you maybe able to barter with him hope it helps

Comment

great pole, has done everything i've asked of it, its stiff well balanced use it for margins to canals, never broken a section, no wear on joints, still looks new when i clean it up, I;ve had mine nearly two years

Comment

I was pegged next to a mate and he had the whisker and I had the Tourney pro,we compared them at 14.5 metres(on the seatbox) and we could not tell the diffrence in Balance we also looked at the droop and responce of each pole and could see no diffrence,The sections of the poles also interchanged so both must have been made on the same mandrel.
                If it was not for the last couple of sections with the name of each pole on I would swear they are the same pole.
                So in my opinion why pay for a Tourney pro, even at full price the whisker all terrain is good value.

Comment

wisker

Thanks for all the replys got one today in new condition with 6 top kit and cuping kit 750 pounds all with preston elastic in.all in there hone tubes.it is like new.

Comment

Working...
                  X