Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

no3 elastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no3 elastic

what will no3 elastic be mostly to bring in as i have been told to use no3 elastic for winter on the canal.
    what poundage please ?
    thanks in advance

number 3 wud be for bonus fish(skimmers/caster fish)number 2 wud be used in winter generally.

Comment

I have had 8 pound zander on a number 2/3 elastic! Bream to 6 pounds, Tench to 3/4 pounds.......And minnows! lol

Comment

thanks alot and think alot of silvers and minnows will be coming out

Comment

try a double no 2 elastic, it will handle small fish ,and bonus fish,i fish it with b&j

Comment

i prefer single laccy i use no4 on canals at this time of year------cheers
            work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

How much is a spool?
              The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
              [url]http://carpsmart.net/ourshop/prod_957389-MARINE-SUPREME-10kg.html[/url]

Comment

i got 3 in now and compared to what i normally fish it seems to light to try it out i put plummet on and it took loads of elastic

Comment

One winter tip with number 3 elastic is to tie a short length to one wall light then stretch it and tie tight to another wall light then you can hang your xmas cards on it.

Comment

haha could come in handy

Comment

lol quality reply big g no.3 yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk why bother??? yes just stick with it for canal fishin full stop if your fishin pools after nice skimmers mate trust me ive been usin double no.5 preston its soft as hell even for the smallest of skimmers but will get anythin out i fished a match at shatterford it was perfect for any size fish but i had a 14lb carp on it and still got it out lol
                      [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

i only using it for canal as i have another top 2 with 6 elastic in it !!
                        that is used for the lakes

Comment

Working...
                        X